Framing Structures | Building Relationships
Quality Assurance is important to Hull, from pre-construction to job completion. We thoroughly inspect all projects throughout the framing construction process to ensure work is completed on schedule, per plans and specifications, to meet our clients’ expectations.
Hull Associates has been serving the multi-family construction industry for more than three decades, and many of our partners and employees have been working together since the 1980s, helping us to build a reputation for excellence.
Our leadership team has over 200 years of cumulative wood construction project and product experience, and our project managers have nearly 300 cumulative years of experience in the field. Hull’s clients have confidence and trust in our knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
Hull Associates is headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas. We serve the following major metropolitan areas, where we have established networks of employees and subcontractors:
- Texas (DFW, Houston, Austin, San Antonio)
- North Carolina
Hull Associates and our employees are committed to giving back to the community through nonprofit organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Camp Hope, and Ronald McDonald House. It is an honor and a privilege to support the communities where we live and work.
- We regularly donate lumber, siding products, and other framing-related building materials.
- We have framed interim housing for wounded warriors, veterans, and their families.
- Twice per month, we provide and serve catered meals to families at the Fort Worth Ronald McDonald House.
- Each year we donate to scholarships sponsored by The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo.